Monday, November 26, 2007

Bella Buys


I forgot to mention in my last post that I've added the leftover goodies from Silver Bella to the shop. Vendor Night was fantastic! THANK YOU, sweet friends!


These vintage bracelet kits were my most favorite thing that I put together for Silver Bella. I love the way the pastel charms, colored pearls, and rhinestones look with the goldtone bracelet. So fun and girlie! I will have additional bracelet kits available soon.

There were also a couple of these Bags of Blooms left too. Yum!

And some Prima Bella-rinas!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Heather, your shop looks just wonderful right now...so many yummy things to choose from...the bracelet is just adorable!!! love it!!!

Maija said...

Oh Heather, I was already over there and placed an order! Yummy goodies!
I just got a full box of millinary flowers. How do I make the look all full and fluffy again?
Thanks!

Maria said...

Such lovelies!!