Wednesday, January 30, 2008

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Here's some ♥ art that I've been working on!


First of all is the box of goodies for ArtsyMama's "For the Love of Supplies" swap. I had so much fun with this one!

I decorated a cardboard ♥ shaped box that I got at a discount store. We were supposed to use actual candy boxes, but I wanted something a little deeper... to stuff in more goodies!

This was a blast to make. So foofy and fun! This lovely is heading to my partner Jen.
She has a beeeeeeautiful blog! Be sure to check it out!

I also made a smaller version for Melissa D, who was the winner of my Blogiversary Giveaway! Here is her box:


And finally, my tags for the Vintage Valentine Tag Book Swap that I'm hosting. I had so much fun with these. Vintage sheet music, old lace, floral fabric from the 1940's, and some cute trims. I even broke out the sewing machine for these babies! Heehee.


I was inspired by the fabulous projects that Teresa has had on her Winter Bella E-Zine. Of course, I haven't actually had time to make any of the projects, but I used some of her ideas and techniques in the tags. The Winter E-Zine is just finishing up, but she is starting a Sweet Bella E-Zine on Feb 4th.... can't wait!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

14 comments:

Lori said...

Heather, your tags are just gorgeous!!! love them...and your partner for the heart box is one lucky gal, that box is chock full of the most wonderful things!!!

Little Pink Studio said...

Oh Heather, I sooo wish I had joined that tag swap!!! Your tags are gorgeous!!
So is your valentine box! Wow!
~Cerri xoxo

Scrappy Jessi said...

heather!!! your tags are gorgeous!!
i can't wait to see the finished book.
your heart box is superb! lucky partner!
jessi

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

Heather, The tags are darling! I can hardly wait to see it! Your heart boxes are adorable, your parnter (& the winner) will love them! So soft and pretty looking!
*heidi*

Jessica said...

It all looks lovely. The supplies and tags are so pretty!

Sugar Bear said...

Love it all! Those tags are my new favs!
Karla

Christine Edwards said...

The boxes are fabulous! Your swap partner is very lucky with all of the goodies you stuffed in there! Your tags are great fun...love the flying hearts.

Mary said...

Wow, awesome goodies in that pretty heart box!!! Also wanted to thank you, I received my order from your shop today...LOVE IT ALL!!
Mayr

barbara burkard said...

oh oh OHOHOH...THOSE TAGS ARE THE MOST YUMMIEST I HAVE EVER SEEN! GOODNESS!

your swaps ROCK!!!! (didn't make that one...stomp stomp...) but i'll be checkin in all the time now...as i just KNOW something kool is coming up!

hugz

sarahkeith said...

Just Lovely!

Tammy said...

I simply *heart* everything about this post! :)

Stampin' D'Amour said...

OH! I love your tags!! They are so adorable-very Vintage & Shabby!!!

-pamela :0)

karin (creativechaos) said...

So adorable!!! I also did the winterbella and hardly had any time to do projects....but it was sooo inspiring! I signed up for sweetbella and just finished the first project!

Melissa Lobdell, Little Melfred's Studio said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Heather!!! Such fun goodies in such gorgeous boxes and those tags!!! Beautiful! xo-Mel