Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spring Sparkle!

Are you ready for Spring? I certainly am!!! I have spent most of my day adding new goodies to the website and listening to the new Jack Johnson album... nothing puts you in the mood for warmer weather than his sweet tunes! I've just listed a bunch of bright and beautiful new products perfect for Spring crafting!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

I am most excited about this brand new line of glitter! It is soooooo shimmery and fabulous! Beautiful, high-quality, fine glitter in 8 yummy shades. Very affordable, too!
(Edit: This glitter is NOT glass glitter. I adore glass glitter, but do get nervous using it around kids and on projects that will get handled a lot, like journals or scrapbooks. This glitter is perfect for those types of projects, and provides gorgeous results! :)

How cute are these???

And these yummy vintage posies!?!?

These pastel leaves embellished with pearls are fabulous!

I've listed LOADS of vintage leaves, flowers, and other great embellishments.
You can see all the new stuff by clicking HERE.
More stuff listed in the SALE section as well!
Enjoy!!!!

P.S. I've found an amazing source of vintage flowers.
More new ones should be here next week!

7 comments:

barbara burkard said...

wow..wow..wow...awesome stuff!!! and the sale stuff..fantastic!

hugz

tiffany said...

Those little posies are tooo cute, I have to get some!
xo Tiffany

Heidi (http://journals.aol.com/hwoodred/everyday-cookies/) said...

~lovin' the vintage flowers! and I didn't know jack johnson had a new cd out! yippee!

*heidi*

Caleen said...

LOVE THE VINTAGE FLOWERS.. I NEED SOME.. I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY AROUND HERE. DID YOU GET MY ORDER IN
YOUR SHOP? LOVE THE COLORS AND FUN STUFF.

Natasha Burns said...

Beautiful stuff Heather! Am I too late for the vintage flower posies? Love to buy some from you. Do you still have my email addy? i have an email link on my sidebar on my blog if you don't have it any more. Natasha : )

Sarah said...

Those little animal cut outs are SO CUTE!!!!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

MarilynH said...

You have amazing vintage flowers!! I have NO sources whatsoever around here LOL Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog :)