Sunday, March 2, 2008

In Bloom

It is hard to imagine that Easter is just a few short weeks away! It really snuck up on me quickly this year. Maybe the Easter Bunny can borrow Santa's sleigh??? We just got another 6" of snow yesterday! Yikes!


To help me (and you) get in the Springtime mood, I've just listed a bunch of FABULOUS vintage flowers to the website. Perfect colors for Easter crafts and decorating. These pastel sprigs are my favorite... the pink carnations are a close second!

And, these yellow forget-me-nots... ok, they are all my favorites! Like the soft, somewhat fuzzy look of these photos? No fancy camera tricks here... that's just what happens when there is glitter on your lens. Seriously.
I'm thinking that I probably should re-do these pics....hmmmm...

Also listed are a few Easter themed goodies, including some of the hollow eggs from the post below.
You can see all the new pretties here.


The Sweet Little Nest Swap that I'm hosting is wrapping up. Here are a few sneak peeks of the two nests that I created. I (happily) had two partners for this one!


These are most definitely hard to part with! I will show you more pics in a few days, once these have arrived to their new homes.

12 comments:

Scrappy Jessi said...

such cute new stuff!!
i love your nest colors. can't wait to see the finished project.
oxoxo,
jessi

Jerusalem said...

those are all so sweet! and yes Easter did sneak up on all of us this year!

Kai said...

Yum! Those colors are DELICIOUS, Heather! I can't wait to see ALL the Sweet Little Nests! I mailed mine yesterday to my partner! What a fun, fun swap! THANK YOU!

Sarah said...

6" snow! YIKES. Here is TX it was 75 degrees yesterday...spring is trying to bloom...but now we have possible snow flurries on Tuesday. It won't happen though! I'm mailing my nest to Little Melfie tomorrow. Going to check out those forget me nots in you store!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Mary Isabella said...

These colors so speak Spring and Easter!! Smiles....

barbara burkard said...

oh love the photos...gives them a dreamy kind of state..which along with you and the snow we have had...we ALL DREAM OF SPRING! hugz!

deb said...

The sneaks are SO darling!! Thanks for stopping by my blog (Laurie's just the best!) I've been a fan of your site for some time. :)

Lori said...

Heather, your spring pretties look wonderful:) gorgeous colors on the flowers!!!

Tammy said...

Oh what fun the swap is! Sure wsh I had seen your blog sooner. I love birds and nests. I love the one you created with the silver nest and robin blue eggs.

LaurieStar said...

Heather - I sooo enjoyed this nest swap. What fun it was and I loved my partner, Jeanne. She's a doll. Thank you for hosting yet another terrific swap! :)

Robyn said...

Great stuff Heather! Can't wait to take a peek!
Hugs,
Robyn

Kactus Kate said...

Hi Heather!

I'm new to blogland, but I placed an order with you not long ago--flowers, scraps and mushrooms--and I love my items! I used the little mushrooms as part of an Easter craft--I hope to forward you a photo soon.

Thanks for your prompt shipping & lovely packaging (the old-timey paper bags were a treat). I also liked the little wings you tucked in as langniappe!

Thanks, Cathi B.