Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nesting: Part 2

I really didn't intend for a whole week to go by before posting the lovely nests that I received from my swap partners! It has just been one of those weeks. My poor hubby returned from a snowmobiling trip with an injured knee. He has been on the couch since Monday. He is a go-go-go type of guy, so it has been tough on him to take it easy. It has been nice to spend some time with him though!!!


My email has also been funky. Things seem ok now. If you have sent me something in the past week or so, and haven't heard back, please re-send it. I'll get right back to you. Sorry about that! :)


Anyways, I am sooooo excited to share with you the fabulous nests that I received from my swap partners Kari and Jenny! This first one is from Kari! It is amazing! She embellished the nest with loads of yummy vintage flowers and tucked it inside this great old tin cannister. It really looks great in my kitchen. I love it so much!


And this next nest is from Jenny!!! It is soooo sweet! She wrapped it up so beautifully that I *almost* couldn't bear to open it! See those sparkle-y silver eggs? They are coated in silver glitter... I mean CAKED on! Surprisingly heavy little eggs! And the little birdie was actually a separate ornament that she made, and my Little One added it to the nest. It does look cute though!


Both gals included a bunch of extra goodies too! My girls and I dug into those waaaaay before the camera made it out! LOL. Thank you both so much! This swap was wonderful!
Hugs!

P.S. Fingers crossed, I should have some new goodies in the shop tomorrow :)

21 comments:

Natalea said...

What great nest you received Heather!
xo natalea

Scrappy Jessi said...

beautiful nests.
thank you , this was such a fun swap.
oxoxo,
jessi

ArtsyMama said...

I'm so glad you love your nest. Jenny's is fab too!!!!
Kari

Lori said...

Heather, the nests are just gorgeous!!! how fun!!!

LaurieStar said...

Oooh - your nests are so pretty! Love them!

Jessica said...

The nests are so lovely! You're a lucky lady!

mendytexas said...

OOH, love the birdies and the gorgeous eggs too!! :)mendy

Kai said...

Ooooooh! Pretty, pretty, pretty! Look out your window, Heather! Do you have a long line of birdies waiting to rent space in those gorgeous nests? Both ladies did a spectacular job! I LOVED both sending and receiving MY nests, too! Wonderful, fun swap!

Sadie Lou said...

I sent you a few emails. One I just sent was asking about silver bella and one was awhile ago asking about the street team--do you need me to resend?
:D
Great nests--I missed out on that swap.
~SL

Kelley said...

Oh how Springy and lovely! There's nothing like getting some pretties from a swap-pal!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Jenny is the coolest and so are you now that's a cool friendship that makes total sense...hope you are well.Jennifer

Shabby Cottage said...

Thank you for comment on the Coffeepot Nest I did not know if it was too way out!Wait till you see what I did with the sifter! Love your birdies! Hugs Thank You Denise Boston

Stink Bone Jones said...

I love your blog! I hope you don't mind my creating a link from my blog to yours.

I am hosting a Marie Antoinette swap on my blog if you are interested.

Stampin' D'Amour said...

These are just so lovely and perfect for Spring!!! :0)

-pamela

Sarah said...

Oh! Pretty! My husband is a "have to stay busy" kind of guy too so I can imagine your husband is getting Ants is his Pants!!!! hee hee
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/

beth said...

loving alll these beautiful nests !!! they are wonderful !!!
xo
beth
www.bethquinndesigns.com

Catherine said...

Your nests are beautiful, I love how you used shredded book pages in them! Very pretty!

Sweet Remembrance said...

Love your nests...
Thanks for hosting such a fabulous swap! I really enjoyed it...
Priscilla

Sweet Roses & Vintage Chique said...

What gorgeous eye candy!!
Thanks for the inspiration!

Tandra said...

OMGosh arent those just wondermous and beautimous!!!
What a great swap!!
Thanks for your comment on my blog!

heidi said...

loved seeing these on flickr! i've got to find these fabulous swaps (before they're full!) your new one looks great too! xo