Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back on track


Hello Friends! It has been a while, huh? So much going on here. So much good stuff!


My Little One started kindergarten last week. She LOVES it! (I'm the one who isn't taking it so well!) She has a wonderful teacher and is in a great school. It is a full day program and I definitely miss her a ton. My Littlest One and I are adjusting to our new schedule and getting back into the swing of things. We had a fabulous summer as a family and I'm now I'm feeling really re-charged. I'm working on some fun projects and swaps that I can't wait to share. I've also been collecting LOADS of new goodies all summer long for Speckled Egg and will be adding them to the website this week and next.


These tags and book are on their way to their new home. A little trade with a sweet friend. I'll share more next time! We are actually in the middle of a really big & scary thunderstorm... so I better get going! Yikes!

12 comments:

Jerusalem said...

Oh I adore those little tags - so cute! My youngest started pre-K this year. Took me about a week to adjust and now we all love it!

lori said...

those tags are beautiful. thanks for sharing. i hope that you get adjusted to your little one being in school.

looking forward to seeing the birthday tag swap books... i hope that it is not too much work for you.

have a great day!!

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Some true cuteness going on there!!!

M ^..^

cupcake studio said...

Oh wow...love your tags (especially that little birdie!) and book! Oh-so pretty!

KayEllen said...

Hi Heather!
What a cute post and all your crafty goodies you made are just darling:)

Have a wonderful week being creative!

kayellen

Lolly said...

I love the tags! What a lucky recipient! Good luck on the adjustment to having a big girl in school!

linnea-maria said...

Oh so sweet things youve made for your friend. That little nest with pearls, beautiful detail.
Are you living in the area where "Ike" is coming thru? I'm happy we don't have that kind of winds where I live. Hope you will have a lovely weekend. /linnea-maria

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh those tags are just adorable!

Emma's Paper Patch said...

i love the baby book..just so super sweet!

Kristin said...

Those tags are painfully amazing!!! Love em'! Hope you made it throught the storm!
:0)Kristin

SherryRoseBella said...

such beautiful tags!!! I hope you are feeling better about your little one starting to school...they grow up so fast, don't they!!
Sherry

Jennifer Paganelli said...

adorable the nest and birdies is my fave...