Friday, September 19, 2008

Halloween Treats

It's a cool and crisp morning here. Fall is definitely in the air. This is my absolute favorite time of year. Actually, this whole stretch of time between now and Christmas is my favorite. My husband and oldest daughter also celebrate their birthdays in October. So much going on. I just love that. The preparations for these big days to me is almost as much fun as the day itself.


I've just finished adding some Fall and Halloween goodies to the website to help you prepare for this fun time of year.
You can see the new things here.

Also listed are lots of new ribbons, velvet flowers, and vintage posies.


Happy Creating!

7 comments:

Sherry said...

It's a busy time of year on so many levels...and we're birthday busy too -- 3 between October and end of November...just adds to the fun. Love those black flowers!

Saucy said...

I love those poms! I'm getting into the Halloween spirit, thanks for the peeks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
We featured your generous donation on the Bellaween EZine today! Everyone is excited to win! Thank you so much for making Bellaween extra fun!

Teresa McFayden

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

The pom pom and posies are darling!

Robyn said...

Love your halloween items can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hugs,
Robyn

Meredith Teagarden said...

Love this time of year, LOVE it!! And I sure do like the trims you have for fall here.

Kai said...

You always have such super things, Heather! But I'm still holding out for more of the wonderful 'junque' jewelry! I'm in LOVE with that!