Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eeek! A mouse!

Wait! Don't be scared! This mouse is super-sweet!
The AMAZING Amy Powers at Inspire Co. has created a fun and fabulous project using the small paper mache eggs boxes that I carry at Speckled Egg. You can click here to see the tutorial. If you have never visited Amy's blog (which I seriously doubt!), you are in for a treat! Go grab a latte and explore her archives!!! She creates a virtual magazine every few weeks that features the stories and work of fabulous artists and presents some of the best and most creative tutorials that I have ever seen. And she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met!

Edit: The small paper mache eggs have already sold out! More should be arriving early next week.

(Above photo by Amy Powers)

12 comments:

MizSmoochieLips said...

Those are tooooo cute!

Scrappy Jessi said...

eeekkk is right!!
eeeekkk so stinken cute.
great job doll,
oxoox,
jessi

Jessica said...

Oh! Those are so ADORABLE!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I love it!

I am celebrating my 100th post. Please stop by.

Laura

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

So cute!!!
smiles,
Sandy

Caitlin said...

So darling!!!

Heather, If I order items from you, is there any way that I can just pick them up instead of having you ship them? I think I need a few more supplies for Silver Bella.

Monica said...

Dont usually like mice , but how adorable are those???

KayEllen said...

Heather that mouse is adorable!!
Now all you need some cheese:)

Smiles,
kayellen

Lola Enchanted said...

OMG! This is the cutest mouse EVER!

jenny holiday said...

toooo toooo tooo cute!!! Geeeez!!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Happy Fall!
xoxo Jenny

NEW blog:
http://everyday-is-a-holiday.blogspot.com/

Sherry said...

These are just to cute!!

pinkstilettos said...

Well, I don't like mouses and I usually think they are so ugly, but this has to be the cutest little thing I have seen. I want one! Daisy~