Monday, November 10, 2008

Artful Blogging

Some exciting news...
My little blog is featured in the Winter edition of Artful Blogging!
Here are some peeks!


The editor, Staci Dumoski, contacted me last Spring to write an article for the publication about what blogging means to me. It was a fun challenge! I haven't had to write a paper since college, so I was a wee bit nervous, but once I started it was actually a lot of fun! Staci was just sooo nice and fantastic to work with.


It is so surreal to see it in print. I think the whole neighborhood heard me squeal when I opened my mailbox to get my copy. They did such a beautiful job with this issue! It is currently for sale through the Stampington website and on newsstands. It is chock-full of beautiful blogs! Definitely worth checking out!

17 comments:

Kudzu said...

Wow, congratulations! I'm going to find a magazine and tell everyone " I know who that is"
Kudzu

KayEllen said...

Just wanted say Congrats!
Sweet little treasures in your article:)

Love the colored pearl picture.

Kay

artbeth67 said...

Congrats, Heather!!! How AWESOME for you! :)

Brandy said...

Congrats! I have already read it and its great! YOur pics are just so colorful and fun!

Brandy

ArtsyMama said...

Huge congrats, Heather!
LOVED your article and photos.
Fab U lous!!!!
Kari

Beth Quinn said...

ohh i saw the article and just love it !!! congrats girl !!!!!!!! so exciting !
xo,beth

Blue Castle said...

Congratulations! :)

Heidi of Everyday Cookies said...

Congratulations! I love that magazine and have all the issues, including this one, with your article! I agree with KayEllen...I love the pearl picture, too! *Heidi*

Kim Caldwell said...

Congrats Heather! Such a beautiful article -- your writing skills are still there! hee hee. . .

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Congratulations! It's always surreal to see your ideas in print.

Can't wait to read the article!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Heather!! How great for you! BTW- my things are on the way in the next few days! Have a greaet day! Lisa

KatCollects said...

Congratulations, I have read your article, it's beautiful!
Kathy

Little Pink Studio said...

Congrats Heather, loved your article!
~Cerri xop

Saucy said...

I will surely be checking this out. What an honour for you. Congratulations and well done!

Mija said...

Congrats Heather! All the best to you sweetie girl! Happy Holidays to you and your dear family!

smiles,
Mija

Jeanne said...

Your article was super-duper Heather! It was great to see so many of my blogging friends featured in this issue of Artful Blogging.
xo
jeanne

Michele-thisgoodday said...

you and your lovely blog are perfect for that publication!!!
xo
michele :)