Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bodacious Blooms

I know I say this a lot, but I LOOOOOVE these!


These just came in!
Big, beautiful lace flowers.
They measure about 4" across and they sure are purdy!

I'm going to add a pin to the back of one to wear on my new wool coat. I was also thinking of sewing hair elastics on a few of these for my Little One. And for me too...


You can see them here, as well as some other colors too. I'm still plugging away at the holiday shop update. There are just a few more things for me to add... I'll let you know as soon as I'm done!

8 comments:

Grace said...

love these they are so pretty. Hugs Grace

KayEllen said...

so sweet!
Heather...darling photos:)

Kay

Paper Cat Designs said...

These are absolutely heavenly. I just love the idea of putting one on the back of your coat!

Cheers! =D
~Kellie

Couture de Papier said...

So pretty like a mini prom dress!
Congrats on Artful blogging!

Jennifer said...

OH...I love them too!!!!!

BellaColle' said...

OOH La la!
those are wonderful!
~Christine

Marie Antionette said...

I loveeeeee them too.Happy Thanksgiving sweety.Hugs Marie Antionette

Catharina Maria said...

Wow these are so beautiful !
Rini the Netherlands