Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ciao Bellas!

To all my Silver Bella Friends... I hope you have an AMAZING weekend!!! I wasn't able to go this year because of other committments this weekend, but I did send some fun goodies for all of you! I can't wait to hear the stories and see all the fabulous photos from this year!

(The above photo was taken by photographer John Granen at my booth last year at the Silver Bella Vendor Night. These are vintage posies that I had bundled together and wrapped in sheet music. This photo and several others from the event can be viewed on the Country Living website. There was also a fabulous article in the November 2008 issue of CL about Silver Bella!)

4 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

The photo is great! I love those little flowers - so pretty.

KayEllen said...

Oh so sweet Heather..love those tiny flowers:)

Smiles,
Kay

Tammy said...

Heather what gorgeous posies! I wish I knew about this Silver Bella before now. I hope to join in on the festivities one day and meet all of you wonderful blogging sisters.
I tagged you in todays (Sunday) post on my blog. Come have a peek if you have a minute.
hugs,
Tammy

Kim Caldwell said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the lovelies in our SB goodie bags Heather! You are such a sweetie to give us all some posie love!

Hugs, Kim