Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Shop Update & New Kits!

Phew! The shop update is finally complete. Over 60 new items!!!
Vintage beads
German Paper Mache Containers
Felt Ribbons
Lace Flowers
Plastic Embellishments
Vintage Holiday Picks
New German Scrap styles
and More!
You can see everything here.


I am VERY excited to share a few new kits with you!
The first is a kit to make your own Vintage Sweet Angel Tree Topper!
She stands about 12 inches tall and has the loveliest face...
(These are a slightly larger version of the ones that I made last year.)
This is a super easy-peasy project that you can make in less than an hour.


The other kit is a fun and retro Kitschy Christmas Embellishment Collection.
This cute Santa boot is stuffed with vintage holiday goodies.
Lots of red and green, plastic, dime-store goodness to use in your Christmas projects.


***An important note: Orders placed this weekend will not start shipping until Monday***


And finally, I wish you and your families a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!!
I hope that lots of yummy food, lots of laughs, and lots of fun is headed yor way!
I've got a lot to be thankful for... and that includes you!
As always, thank you for your continued support of my little shop.
It means the world to me!
Hugs!

6 comments:

Kudzu said...

I love the little angel and boot.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Kudzu

Lilli said...

Such pretty goodies! I especially love the crocheted flowers and lace flowers :)

*SHeRRy B* said...

I love these!

Elyse said...

cute cute CUTE!

Dapoppins said...

Are you already out of these little kits? Because I couldn't find any!

Oh what wonderful delights are to be found in your shop...I wonder if I can get Santa to shop there for me?

Jessica said...

Such lovely creations!