Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sherbet

My Little One asked me yesterday what my favorite color was.
She asks me all the time, usually when she is creating a piece of art for me.
I seem to give her a different answer all of the time too.
I love winter whites and creams.
And the browns and jewel tones of Fall.
But right now,
I'm definitely a sherbet color kind of girl...

LOVIN' these.
I've added these and over 70 new items to the website!
And restocked oodles of your favorites!
Click here to take a peek!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

3 comments:

Marie Antionette said...

I don't know what these are,but they sure are cute.Can you tell me about them? Hugs Marie Antionette

Kristal said...

Yum, sherbet! And love the colors too!

Gypsy Mermaid said...

hey chickadee!! I am loving the colors too!! I cant seem to get enough of them! big mermaid hugs

toodles-
sarah