Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brimfield Bliss!

We had such a fabulous time at Brimfield last week!
I read that there were over 6,000 vendors. Crazy, huh?
And that is 6,000 vendors selling just fabulous vintage finds and antiques, not the other "stuff" you sometimes find at flea markets.
Lots of high-end items and collectibles. Glass, pottery, jewelry, etc.
TONS of yummy furniture.
I wanted SO many things.
Next year I will bring a moving truck. Heehee.


Loved these dresses.


Especially the pink one.
Sorry to say, those are the only photos that I took of the booths. I was having too much fun chatting and shopping. Plus we had A LOT of ground to cover!!!

Here are some of my treasures that did make it home with me:


If you ever get a chance, it really is a must-visit!!!

6 comments:

zoe said...

Eeek so pretty vintage prom dress!!! Yes the pibk one is my favorite too!

xoxo
Zoe

Holly said...

Hi Heather! I visited Brimfield too! It was amazing, wasn't it? There was so much to take in. I took a few pictures, but could have taken so many more. I figure that gives me good reason to go back again sometime!

Birds of a Feather said...

Hi Heather ~

it was so fun to finally meet you in "real" life ~ lol! What a great day, so many treasures ~ I hadn't seen all of yours, very nice!

xo Heidi

Beth Quinn said...

SWOON !! what a totally fun time i bet ! so jealous !
xo,
beth

Recycled Rita said...

Heather,
You found some wonderful goodies! I love flea markets! I think a moving truck is a wonderful idea! karen...
recycledrita.blogspot.com

Maija said...

SWEET stuff! I really have to get one of those vintage prom dresses!