Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Friday!


Another busy week has come to an end. The weekend is here!!! Tomorrow we will be heading to a family reunion and on Sunday I will be going to Heidi's Mermaid Tea ! Crystal will be there, and lots of other fabulous ladies as well! I can't wait! SOOO exciting!

I hope that you all have a fabulous weekend!!!
I'll be back soon to share the details of this fun event, and photos of my loot from the best barn sale EVER!

(The pretty blossoms shown above can be found right HERE.)

8 comments:

vivian said...

have fun! a mermaids tea sounds like a great time!
hugs
vivian

Irma's Rose Cottage said...

A Mermaid Tea! How exciting! Can't wait to come and visit.

Hugs :)

Irma

Birds of a Feather said...

Hi Heather ~

So wonderful to see you yesterday! I'm so glad that you were here to join in the fun! And i'm still swooning over my yummie gift ~ thank you!

xo Heidi

Gypsy Mermaid said...

Hope ya had a fun weekend! I wish I were at the mermaid tea. Man I wonder if hubby would move to cali! haha Big mermaid hugs

toodles-
sarah

Gypsy Mermaid said...

Oh yea P.S.
I am hosting a halloween swap! come check it out sign ups close on july 24th!

Elyse said...

ooh - sounds dreamy!

brimfield was GREAT. i have already posted 2x about it (what i bought; what i saw). thank you for all of your tips!!!

xo

Vintage by Crystal said...

Hi Heather! It was sooooo great meeting you (finally) on Sunday! It was such a wonderful day and I had so much fun chatting and crafting with you. And thank you thank you thank you for the incredible gift!!! You are too generous!

I can't wait until Silver Bella!! :) (Maybe we can get together for Sept. Brimfield?? I promise I won't snarl when we see something we both like, lol)

boracay island real estate said...

Glad to hear that you will have a very fun weekend to come. Hope I can have a weekend like yours too. God bless!!!