Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Mermaid Tea

Just over a week ago, I had the pleasure of attending a Mermaid Tea hosted by Heidi and her sweet friend Janet. It was such a fabulous afternoon!


I brought Heidi some of my vintage wallpaper that I had been promising to get to her. I took this photo on my way out the door, and then forgot to put my camera in my purse! Yikes! So I have no photos of Heidi's GORGEOUS house or the fabulous afternoon that we had. Her home is truly beautiful... I loved everything about it! Vintage-y, cottage-y, warm and welcoming. Maybe someday when my girlies are older I can pull of the white-on-white look too! You can see Heidi's photos of the event HERE.

I had the pleasure of spending much of the afternoon with Crystal. She is such a doll! We had a fun time chatting, sipping yummy iced tea, and creating our project ~ embellished bottles from the sea. I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed being able to sit and relax and make something... this summer has been crazy!


This is my creation. I love how it turned out, reminiscent of the old fashioned Sailor's Valentine's. I still need to finish off the top. I'm thinking that it needs some more ribbon, and some bling... :)


Thank you so much, Heidi, for welcoming us to your home for this fantastic event! ~xo

3 comments:

NicNacManiac said...

Your bottle is so freakin cute! I checked out her pix and it looked like an awesome event!!

Melissa Lobdell, Little Melfred's Studio said...

Your bottle is over the top gorgeous! What a fabulous day that looked like - so glad you got to enjoy it! xo-Mel PS-I don't think anyone puts a package together quite like you!

Samantha said...

I LOVE the bottle you made...what a pretty memento of your day. And that charlotte tied up in lace and wallpaper is gorgeous!