Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Holiday Happiness

It's taken me a few weeks, but all of the holiday goodies are now in the shop!
Over 50 things to be exact!
New ribbons, vintage holiday items, kits, ephemera, beads, and vintage brass.
Plus, TONS of re-stocks!



You can click HERE to see!

As a special treat, we'll be including free gifties with ALL of the orders! AND, you could also find a little bonus treat in your box ~ a coupon, a special product, or even a gift certificate!

Happy Shopping!!!

3 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Great stuff Heather! I love that velvet ribbon, I bought some of it a couple of years ago here in Australia, surprisingly enough - and now I can't even find it here any more! I know where to get it when I need some more!

Prim's by Kim said...

Awesome goodies! I just filled my cart with lots of goodies. =)

Prim's by Kim said...

I got my goodies and they are FANTASTIC!! Everyone should shop here =) Thanks Heather, you rock!!