Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Very Merry December

Whoooooooooosh.
December has been a whirlwind of fun stuff around here.
Parties, cookies, presents, decorations, friends, and family.
I LOOOOOOVE the holidays!
We had a blast, but to be honest, I'm ready to move on.
I'm looking forward to a brand new year.
I hope all of you have a happy and safe New Year, and all your goals, wishes, and dreams for 2010 come true.
I think it is going to be a VERY good year!

And, to celebrate the end of another very good year, here are some of my favorite bits of 2009.















I'll be back tomorrow with a new swap announcement!!!!

6 comments:

icandy... said...

Sweet, Heather!
You have the sweetest favorite bits from 2009!!!! I just *melt* looking through those gorgeous photos!!!
May the New Year find you with many blessings and so much happiness!!!!
OX
Christina

Suz said...

Just beautiful!

Creative Life said...

Beautiful items, the colors are so vibrant.

Cassandra said...

Oh wow such beautiful things! Love that pink dress and the necklaces are beautiful.

Mitzi Curi said...

Heather, I'm really picking up a vibe from those felted wool hearts. I think they would be fun to make now that the holidays are over. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kerrie said...

What a cool and cute blog! I am so glad I found you. All of your creations are lovely! God Bless, Kerrie