Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lovey Dovey Stuff

Thank you for all of the responses about my Facebook dilemma! I think that for now I am just going to stick to blogging. If I change my mind, you'll be the first to know! :)

I wanted to share with you some new goodies that I've recently added to the shop! Lots of pinks reds, and chocolate-y brown... perfect for Valentine's Day crafting!






And my MOST favorite new items ~ these fabulous spun cotton mushrooms from Germany. I've been {not so} patiently waiting for these to arrive for several weeks. I must have looked like a major dork jumping up and down when the delivery guy arrived today! LOL. They are here!!! And SO worth the wait. Too cute! (These are very limited and I'm not sure if I will be able to get more.)




You can find all of these and several other new items HERE!
Happy Creating!

13 comments:

KayEllen said...

So adorable Heather~~
Love all your new goodies!!

:)

Kay Ellen

PrincipessaShelley said...

These are just LOVELY!

Suz said...

My satin ribbon in just beautiful, Heather. And I am glad you will stick to blogging!

Hope Ellington. said...

Well these sure are lovelies. I will scoot on over to the 'shop'!
XOXO~Hope

Elyse said...

OMG, you are the purveyor of CUTE! love the little eiffel towers and mushrooms!

xo

ps
hope to take my swap pics tomorrow!

icandy... said...

Lots of new sweet goodies!
Happy day,
Christina

Stephanie O. said...

I just love those little turquoise mushrooms...So much that I just finished placing a little order with you...

Marydon Ford said...

G'morn, Heather ~ I just LOVE viewing your creations.

Have a beautiful weekend.
TTFN ~Marydon

Dakota said...

Loved the title and the visuals, great things I will enjoy revisiting.

Stevie said...

Lovely goodies! Was curious...will you be hosting a bird swap again this year? I've been secretly hoping as I've loved the past two years swaps.

Suz said...

I just got my mushrooms...they are most adorable! I love those little mushrooms anyway but these are especially cute. Teh colors are lovely! Thanks Heather!
You are carrying some terrific things.

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hey Heather. Such cute goodies!!!

I just realized that I wasn't following you. I can't imagine, I thought I had you in my follow list. Well that's all fixed now!

Thanks and hugs...Tracy :)

Have a fun weekend!

Rebecca said...

Turquoise mushrooms. Very cute indeed.