Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Shop Update!

I've just completed the June shop update!
There are tons of fabulous items that I am so happy to share with you.
I do hope you will enjoy them!

  Lots of vintage papery goodness!

A creamy white kit.

A summer holiday inspired kit.

Many other red, white, and blue goodies too!

Yummy trims.

Gorgeous buttons.

A huge selection of religious medals at wonderful prices.

Flea Market Finds.

AND, the mushrooms are back!  (Some great new colors too!)

Plus, SO much more!
Click HERE to see it all!

7 comments:

fishyfacedesigns said...

Heather...

Your "stuff" is just beautiful...
Thanks for sharing... I love it all.
Take care,
Lisa

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Such pretty crafting treats! :)

kandeland said...

what great stuff!!xo

Elyse said...

how fun!

xo
elyse

Dapoppins said...

where oh where are those ribbon thingies?

Laurie said...

What great stuff! I especially love the red white and blue pack, and the red woven trim! ~swoon~

Sandy Michelle said...

You have the coolest stuff in your shop Heather! I can't wait to meet you in July! Your swaps were one of the first swaps I ever did when I started blogging 4 years ago.

Sandy xox