Monday, September 10, 2012

Setting up shop

I'm so excited to share some fun news!
 I've just rented a small space at a local antique shop.
My little corner is only about half full at the moment, but now that the girls are at school, 
I will have more time to work on it.
For my local friends, it is located at the Cider Mill in Sterling, Massachusetts.
It is a great group shop with SO much to see.
It is huge ~ be sure to give yourself a couple of hours to get though everything.
Visit their website for hours and directions.
I'll post some more photos soon!!!

(P.S.  Thanks so much for the website love ~ almost all of the flea market finds sold out in just a few hours.  There are still plenty of other lovelies available ~ new embellishments and lots of restocks!  You can visit Speckled Egg on the web HERE.)

7 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oooh, congratulations and good for you, Heather! I'm hoping to get a booth space myself.

tiffany said...

so excited for you- will have to take a trip over there this week!!

Shell said...

Congrats Heather!! Good luck!! I'm sure like everything you do, it will be FAB!!

Hugs,
Shell

hope ellington said...

so excited for you!
xo~hope

Lululiz said...

How exciting! Congratulations.

Something Special said...

congratulations on the shop. I would love to do something like this someday!

Elyse said...

hi heather!

i've been to sterling! to davis farmland years ago. i wish you luck and happy selling and displaying.

also, have i told you that you are listed as a supplier in my book!?

happy september!

xo
elyse