Friday, October 19, 2012

October Shop Update

So clearly, I'm waaaay behind on this, but the October website update is complete.
Maybe I should just call it an early November update?  LOL.

Some lovely new decorative tapes made of lace, fabric, and washi paper.
New colorful cabochons featuring flowers, owls, birds, and bats.
And some Halloween goodies, perfect for last minute projects!

You can see all of the newbies HERE.

Check back later this weekend for a fun Halloween giveaway!
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Mary Blace said...

You are so creative! I love following your blog to see what you come up with next!

Grace said...

treasures treasures everywhere! Love everything. Grace

Laurie said...

Heather, I was just at TJMaxx Home Goods tonight and I saw they had the Christmas stuff out already, which reminded me of how much I loved winning your giveaway of the IKEA red and white stuff last year! We all had so much fun with that and I can't wait to get out the stuff I didn't use up last year!! Thanks again for the gift that keeps on giving! Hugs, Laurie